Daniel A. Leary, III, M.D., F.A.C.S.
Dr. Leary is a general surgeon, specializing in vascular and endovascular procedures as well as transplantation. He performs a wide variety of open and endovascular cases along with vascular access for kidney dialysis and intravenous therapies. Dr. Leary was one of the first physicians in WNY to use the Closure Procedure to eliminate varicose veins. He also performs sclerotherapy for varicose veins and laser treatment for spider veins.
He is a graduate of the University of Connecticut Medical School and completed his residency training at the University of Virginia Hospital and the State University Of New York at Buffalo, Buffalo General Hospital Program.
• American Medical Association
• Medical Society of the State of New York
• Medical Society of the County of Erie
• American College of Surgeons
• Buffalo Surgical Society
• WNY Vascular Surgical Society
• Society for Vascular Ultrasound
• Vascular Access Society of the Americas